Thursday, June 30, 2011

Olive Tapenade Rollatini - Love This Recipe Contest! with Lindsay Olives

Ingredients: Lindsay green Spanish Olives, garlic cloves, capers, extra virgin olive oil, sea salt, cracked pepper, pizza dough, grated provolone cheese, egg wash, semolina flour for dusting.

Anyone that knows me, knows of my love affair with olives. I could, actually, eat this olive tapenade just with a spoon, but I showed so...me restraint and made this rollatini. Those that grew up in Upstate NY, like myself, are quite familiar with the sausage/antipasto/spinach loaves that invariable show up at every birthday/graduation/anything party. To us, these delicious loaves are as ubiquitous as pizza. So, the olive tapenade rollatini is my personal stamp on a hometown comfort classic. Buon appetito! xo

No comments:

Post a Comment